Monday 8 October 2007

Site Announcement!

Beginning in November I will spend two amazing years in the East Kazakhstan Oblast! Apparently it is very pretty, with mountains and a pretty equal amount of Kazakh and Russian cultures. I'm pretty pumped. My site mate is also my roommate from staging in DC. We haven't talked much over the past couple months, but I'm excited to get to spend more time with her because she was pretty neat. She is also from Hawaii, which means that he likes to hula dance... our regional manager told me I need to learn too. I'll let you know just how bad I am at it when I learn.

Saturday was teachers day which means we got lots of candy and flowers. THEN we had a teacher party, and it was so much fun, I can't even begin to explain. Anyway, teachers day is a good holiday and if I am ever a teacher in the states, I will try to bring it with me.

Oh! And I also got my package from my parents so that was exciting. That's all for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jessica!

:D