Sunday 4 February 2007

For my entertainment.

I haven't kept a journel/blog thing for a really long time, and after reading my Spain journal today I realized that I need to do this more. Sure, my life is significantly less glamorous in Colorado... but I like to think interesting things still happen to me. Sort of. As a barista for a large corporate coffee company, life has to be at the very least entertaining. And it is.

I am studying for the GRE, not because I actually want to go to grad school, but because I should take it now that I am in the habit of taking tests instead of in two years when I decide that I need to go to grad school and haven't so much as set foot in a classroom... Why am I going to go to grad school when I clearly don't want to? Because in May I will graduate with a B.A. in English Literature. The only degree more worthless would be in Creative writing, so I've got that going for me. Seriously, I am looking at a life of receptioning. That might be a step above baristaing, but I'm not sure.

0 comments: