Tuesday 3 April 2007

Patience

My status has been changed to "nominated" which means that they should have a pretty good idea of where I am going... but I don't know yet. The suspence is killing me.

I took this hike today through a trail that I haven't taken before and it was so nice out and I've decided that I will go on more hikes around here because we have a lot of trails near my house. I just hope it doesn't snow again, the snow ruins everything. Especially spring. So I opened at work today (4:30 am!!) and I was talking to one of my managers who said that last night she was deep-cleaning some pitchers (that are very shiny now) and the guy working with her asked her "What are you doing? Are you Urfering those?" Yes! I have no problem with my name being linked to obsessive cleaning. That is awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to start using "urfering" to describe obsessive cleaning situations and conditions - before you know it, it will be nationwide ;) in a good way.

:D

Anonymous said...

wow, I bet your mom would be so proud, hehe